The Nordstrom Anniversary is here and has made it’s mark on bloggers across the industry! Everyone is talking about it, shopping it and sharing it. The main reason is because it truly is a great sale and it is focused on NEXT season which is unheard of. The markdowns are impactful and the brands included are top notch.
Because of the saturated amount of people doing try-ons, round ups and inside looks at the items for sale I’m not going to go that route! I will however share with you what I purchased and will do a try-on for those items! My goal is to be here for you guys but I don’t want to be repetitive and figured you seeing exactly what I decided to spend my money on would be helpful.
As a heads up, I’m NOT planning on keeping everything (unless I fall in love) – but wanted to order and try on in my house post-bedtime before things start selling out.
So with no further adieu, here are my purchases (they correlate with the image above’s numbers)
1-2: BP. Raw Edge V-Neck Tee: ($11.90) — This is the BEST t-shirt! I scooped up some last year and this year I added an additional White and the Brown Cattail which will be perfect for fall. These are slightly oversized so stick with your true size for a bigger fit or size down for a more fitted look. I typically size up in T-shirts but this one I definitely stick with my regular size. Size: Small
3. Make + Modal ‘Gotta Have It’ V-Neck Tee: — ($15.90) I grabbed this one in the multi-stripe. It looked like a rainbow to me so Madeline will LOVE it and rainbows are in! 🙂 Size: Medium
4. Socialite Thermal Henley Tee: — ($24.90) I’m a henley ADDICT! Loved the v-neck on this one. Size: Medium
5. Dreamers by Debut Exposed Seam Sweater: ($29.90) — One of the top sellers of the sale! Can be worn as a tunic, tucked in front, with leggings or jeans. The options are limitless! I might grab another color but for now went with the Heather Mustard color. Size: Medium
6. Natori Feathers Underwire Contour Bra: ($44.90) — I’ve heard great things about this bra so was top of my list to try during this sale! Tons of colors too – I went with nude because it goes under everything. Size: 34B
7. Dreamers by Debut Nubby Cardigan: ($35.90) — I ALWAYS buy a cardigan at this sale! This one looks so so so cozy and under $40? Yes, please. 🙂 Size: Medium
8. BP. Balloon Sleeve Sweater: ($31.90) — Thinking this one will be cozy with some sweats and also look great front tucked into jeans. Just cannot beat these prices! Size: Small
9. adidas Edge Lux Clima Running Shoe: ($63.90) — I also typically buy a pair of tennis shoes. I love the feminine look of these! Size: 8.5
10. Madewell The Elinor Loafer Mule: ($98.90) — I’m most excited about these. Such of a great fall shoe and I’m very into mule’s right now. So easy to slip on and go. these seem pricier than the others but they are actually $50 off! Madewell is so well-made too (no pun intended) that they’ll last for a while. Size: 8.5
11. Caslon® Utility Jacket: ($49.90) — I had a green cargo jacket but lost it and it’s one of my most worn items in the fall. Loved this one because it looks like it falls really well and I love the pockets. It also comes in camo! Size: Small
12. Madewell Cali Demi Boot Jeans: ($84.90) — Wearing these in all pics! I wanted to hate the demi boot trend but I can’t do it. I think it’s really flattering and I’m just getting SO sick of skinny jeans. Let your legs breath! I plan to pair these with the white t-shirt, jacket and mules. Size: 28
UPDATED: I am not returning ONE THING! Everything fits perfectly within my closet and I can mix and match so many outfits. I am ALL set for Fall (not that I am ready for it yet). 🙂